-Fabric softener
-Dryers
-Sweatpants
-The gym (more like "needing")
-Mealplan
-WashU classes/work
-DUC salads
-A fuller schedule/structured days
-The fun room
-Panera Bread
-Nathan
-DG
-Solid internet connection
-Life at school.
It's hard when there is so much pressure to profit from every single day. And sometimes, I just don't have the energy to plan all these trips to museums/parks/neighborhoods. I know I'm going to regret it when I have to leave Paris in 6 weeks, but it's hard to be constantly on the go. The fact that I have 3 books to read is also contributing to the fact that I've been spending a lot of time in my room. I'm not even exactly understanding them, which is just adding to my general sense of frustration...
I guess my Paris to-do list would be appropriate here. I must be in a list mood today.
-Marmottan Museum
-Musee de la vie romantique
-Dali Museum
-Park Monceau
-Park Bercy
-Mozart Rock Opera
-Comedie Francaise
-French movie
-Pere Lachaise (I didn't end up going..)
-La Defense
-Going out at Oberkampf
-Going out on Champs-Elysees
-Saint-Chapelle
-Top of Eiffel Tower
-Top of Notre Dame
-Top of Arc de Triomphe (seems I've been lazy about climbing things)
-Buy a painting
-Angelina's for hot chocolate
-Pantheon
-Place des Vosges
-Passages couverts
I swear I have actually done things...
No comments:
Post a Comment