I do have a life update, however. I spent Dec 4-Dec 7 in Barcelona, Spain with Jasmine, Heather, and Pierce and had a really great time. First of all, the weather was amazing...it was between 15 and 20 degrees C every day. =] There was a little bit of tension within the group having to do with differences in opinion about what we should do, what time to leave the hostel, etc, but once we got over that everything was wonderful. We saw some of the major attractions in the city (Las Ramblas, the beach, the pier, Park Guell, Gaudi architecture, Casa Batillo, Sagrada Familia, Place Catalunya), but we decided to mostly take it slow since we had 4 entire days to see everything. It was the perfect get-away from finals stress and chilly, rainy Paris. We drank sangria with every meal (except breakfast), ate tapas at least 5 times, and took loads of great pictures. I think we all needed that break, and I loved spending time with such a great group of girls. Traveling with people really allows you to grow closer to people, and I'm so thankful for that. I'm dreading the day that I'll have to say goodbye to the amazing people that I've met on this program. There are at least 5 people that I can say I now consider very close friends, and that's so special and amazing considering we only just met 3 months ago.
Countdown updates:
Helsinki in 7 days.
Atlanta in 13 days.
Christmas in 14 days.
Nathan comes over in 23 days.
This week needs to hurry up and get done with!
I think I'll go get McDo now (it's a blessing and a curse to have one literally right next to me).
Bisousssss
No comments:
Post a Comment